imkittymyers at hotmail dot com
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
BUSH: “The terrorists know they can't defeat us on the battlefield. The only way the terrorists can win is if we lose our nerve. This isn't going to happen on my watch."
I'm on a tight schedule today, so here are some worthy links:
* The Plame Game continues: OH, WHAT A TANGLED WEB
* PLEASE NOTE Gayle’s NEW blog: The old one didn’t work but this one does!
* NYC Teachers are flunking.
* Oops!: The first time Bono and Madonna got together to save Africa, the unintended consequence was the death of perhaps as many as 100,000 people.
* Keigh on Lessons from the Sidelines
* Lucky Dawg News talked to Congressman Tom Udall (D) NM and it's all about the cheese baby.
* [T]he cow became a "four-legged flame-thrower."
* Tom Cruise is raising his children crazy.